IGNORED

Bull Run rally

TomoHawk

I think the contestant are picked from the CarDomain.com community. At least there was a contest to pick one from there for the current event, but I didn't see which it was. So I'd conclude that one entered not by sending forms to someplace, but by how blingy or popular you car was on some Internet website.

Maybe asking the guy with the Soltice car would tell you how you could enter the event

I think an S30 would be the best car for the event, if you got it to run 100% reliably and didn't mind a few scratches or dings from hitting things during the obstacle course challenges. Maybe a spare gas can in the back.

thxZ

Edited by TomoHawk

Classic Datsun wins!!!

Yeah, right... We know a classic Datsun is a winner,:love: but in this BulllRun rally event, The Shelby SuperSnake team of Spiro & Mike have been declared the winner. LOL:)

If you missed it, it will be re-run a few times this weekend

Round 10 Fri 5/1 9:00-10:00am SPEED

Round 10 Mon 5/4 12:00-1:00am SPEED

Round 10 Thu 5/7 9:00-10:00pm SPEED

Round 10 Fri 5/8 1:00-2:00am SPEED

Round 10 Sun 5/10 11:00-12:00am SPEED

thxZ

Edited by TomoHawk

Sorry guys, but if you're talking about the show hosted by Bill Goldberg, I see this as just another lame arse reality show. Way too much personal drama for me. Maybe I'm just too old or something. I don't get the attraction. In the meantime, I'll be over on the Speed channel watching F1, GT, GP, MotoGP or Superbike racing. THESE are worthwhile motorsports events IMHO, but to each his own.

Edited by =Enigma=

Since it wasn't filmed on some perfect beach or movie scene in CA, it looks like more of reality than a "reality show." Maybe somebody can ask Tony ( from the Solstice team) about the drama...

Edited by TomoHawk

Tony said the the drama between the teams was real while some of what we saw was not, like the time the one team went shopping for fireworks, that was because they had a four hour break because of the film crew. He did say that they had a blast but could have no contact with home or use of a computer for three weeks.

Some people don't watch TV. They do Internet forums for entertainment.
I won't even dignify that one with anything other than to say 'some people don't watch crap on TV, critique it, and then make snide remarks what they find that other's don't share their opinion. It must be a strange place....the world of 'Thomas Magnum', 'Tom O. Hawk' or whoever you are. Entertaining is the last thing I'd consider you to be. Annoying would be tops on the list, however. Stick a fork in me, I"m done and you'll be ignored by me from now on!!! I wonder how many ignore lists you're on already. Edited by sblake01

I know for a fact that many people now don't watch TV, and instead rely on a computer to watch movies or even just surf the Internet instead of movies. even.

The Bullrun show is the closest thing to a real rally that you can get on TV lately. It's much better than most, if not all, the other 'reality' shows you can see on TV, which are created just to get people with cheap lives or no taste in quality entertainment to watch. I'll bet the same people have no morals or don't go to church services either. I liked watching it for the entertainment. It's like watching the MASH TV show; you watch it for an hour of peace & relaxation.

It's too bad there isn't a real rally like it, and if there was, you probably couldn't get enough video to make an hours worth, or you'd just the cars flying by.

If I post reminders for the show, it's for those car-fans who don't watch TV, that they are missing something fairly entertaining, in stead of a truly shallow reality show. When it's cold and snowing outside, there's not much to do in the evening, and this show was an acceptable hour of entertainment. That is unless you like ricer shows or the Pimp-My-Ride shows, or Nas-T-car "racing."

Opinions are opinions and everybody's welcome to their own, as long as it's not directed at anyone personally. there is no problem with that. When people read something and don't care to ask for further explanation if the point isn't well understood, then that can lead to problems.

thxZ

Edited by TomoHawk