Looking for R180 in the NW. - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for R180 in the NW.

Featured Replies

Anyone have an R180 that they are getting rid of?

I am looking for one to replace the noisy one in my 240 before I loose my mind.

Any more that is...

Thanks for replies, this thing is about to drive me nuts and I don't need it failing on the road.

  • 2 weeks later...

ask the portland z club guys they might be able to help.

  • Author

I will check into that, I'll Google the club and try to look them up...

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.