IGNORED

US and European parts swaping

280z1975

I am looking (after searching) for somewhat reliable guidelines as far as what European models work with their European equivalent. I have a 1975 280z (if my handle didn't give it away LOL ) and will be in Europe for the very long foreseeable future. So if something goes wrong I wonder how available or a replacement part can be had. Thanks for the help.

Hi Gregg,

I you have not got already, a CD rom of the car microfiche of parts thats sold in the States. At least if you need to order something you at least have a starting point. I have one, but I use it as a guide to my RHD zeds. Alot of parts were used on both, while some are most definately handed and model specific. If Belgium is anything like the UK, the Nissan dealerships are poor in support/ knowledge. I would be prepared to use the US suppliers (e.g.MSA) or you could use MJP Eastern Auto (google it). He is helpful and more than likely can help you getting bits for your 280z. Worth a shot.....

Good luck

Ian