Looking for a diffy... - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for a diffy...

Featured Replies

Hello Again.

Seems as I am making up for lost time here....

Ok, the R180 I am sure has ring / pinion issues.

A friend of mine and I were throwing around the posibility of attempting to rebuild one, but he has tried in the past to find new ring and pinion sets and to no avail. Anyone know of a place to purchase a new ring / pinion?

Additionally, anyone here in the NW looking to sell an R180?

Let me know if you are and what the ratio is if known.

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.