IGNORED

FS: Toyota Hilux 4x4 4 Piston front calipers with slotted solid rotors

Tommo560

Direct bolt on application.

comes with EBC green pads (i THINK 50% pad left - will check) and black flash racing pads.

HUGE upgrade over the stock items, fit in the standard 14" rims and are perfect for the street and even light club work (hillclimbs, sprints, autokhanas etc). no need for a new master cylinder or any adjustment to brake bias. simply remove the standard brakes, bolt these to the hubs using the same original mounting points, bleed the system and then your all go.

can post pics if anyone would like.

they came off the car in working order (upgraded to commodore/xr8 fronts and r31 discs on the rear) but have been in the shed for about a year so may need to put a rebuild kit through it just to be sure.

$400 plus postage via any postage method to anywhere in the known world. payment via paypal, banktransfer, cod, probably anyway you car to pay. ive posted here because selling nationally is easier but if i dont get any replies i will move this to the general for sale section.

Tom.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

sorry mate dont know.

i do know that they're for an rx7 and that you have to drill your own holes to get them to mount properly. just take in a pad you have and match the shape to one in the book, thats what i did.