my rear supension is to soft - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

my rear supension is to soft

Featured Replies

i break strutts to easily or weaken them. whats the cure?

Upgrade your struts and springs.

When I purchased my 79, she would sit back on her haunches when I hit the gas. This, while entertaining, was not acceptable, so I chose the Tokico Blue struts as my replacements (I kept the factory springs).

Now keep in mind that I don't race-but I do drive on very curvy roads everyday, and have been very pleased with the control my setup gives me-very communicative and predictable.

You may want to look into upgrading your springs as well- for this sort of stuff, you will find much more information over at www.Hybridz.org

post-11908-14150799629655_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.