I Was Bored - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I Was Bored

Featured Replies

Todays birthdays... just for fun, I devided the toatal age by the eight members listed and came up with an average age of 46.4 years. Is this any indication of membership age averages? Geez, I don't know, maybe if we hire a study group and pay them goo gobbs of money we'll find out in 6 months or so...I better quit now, before I bore myself sillyLOL

The total number of posts amongst those members is 80. If you remove one of them, that total is 2. I don't think that it's an indication of anything except how easy it is to not just become a member but continue to be listed as one.

I think, Steven wins the boordom contest-he spent more time with his answer!

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.