IGNORED

Z Piston Keychains!

venom42

Not sure if this is the right section or not, so feel free to move as necessary...

A couple of months ago I got another car that I could use as a beater so I didnt have to drive my Z all the time. I decided that I wanted to put the Z key on its own keyring since it would no longer have to be the daily driver. Dont know why, but I just think it is cool that it has a keyring all to itself. I did the same thing with my Talon when it was no longer the daily driver. Its like I get more excited to grab the key when it is not sitting right next to my house keys. Anyways....

I wanted a cool keychain for it and decided on a piston keyring. I could not find one with a "Z" on it so I found a company on eBAy that does engraved piston keychains. http://stores.ebay.com/Raceway-Manufacturing. They said they will make them for $15 each. The PDF attached shows the different "Z" logos that they can do on the top of the piston.

I had already bought another one (with no logo) because I was too anxious to wait for them to work up the design, but I thought someone else may want one. Here is their contact info if anyone is interested:

Ron

Raceway Manufacturing

386-682-5200

sales@racewaymfg.com

Mike

z.pdf