Seat list - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Seat list

Featured Replies

Where can I find the current list of seats that will fit a 280Z? Not the Miata list.

thx

Search seats on the forums (i.e. hybridz.org, zcar.com, zdriver.com, zraceproducts.com etc..)

I'm not aware of a list of seats per say....the 2 fellows in our club with 280Zs who have changed their seats have installed aftermarket racing seats....Corbeaus (I think)

GWGarrard

TIZCC

  • Author

The "seat List" is a list of seats from passenger cars, that will fit the S30 with differing degrees of modification. Only the old-timers would know what happened to the seat list.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.