Front blinker/running lights restoration - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Front blinker/running lights restoration

Featured Replies

That looks like a great solution! Good job!

One thought though, I'm assuming that the inside of aluminum soda cans have some kind of lining so the aluminum will not contaminate the beverage. If you rub this lining with steel wool to polish the aluminum you will remove the lining. And eventually over time the aluminum will tarnish with exposure to moisture making it dull.

Right Ed, after I polished the inside of the aluminum can with steel wool, I used a good grade of car wax on it befor cutting out the templet. I suppose you could use a clear spray coating of some type if you wished.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.