Jacking Points? 1973 240Z - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Jacking Points? 1973 240Z

Featured Replies

Here do I put the jack stands when I jack the car up? I have search and can't find any info on it.

In the front, I put my stands under the front cross-member right behind/inside the control arm. In the rear, the stands are placed under the crossmember that the front differential mount attaches to. They are placed all the way out, right in front of the rear tires.

In the front I also put the jack stands where the T/C rod meets the frame.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.