Free Hatch carpet - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Free Hatch carpet

Featured Replies

If anyone needs a carpet piece for the hatch, this came out of my 73 240. It's not perfect but with the new carpet paints it would look nice. I would rather someone who needs one use it instead of throwing it away. So, if anyone wants it leave me your name and address and I'll ship it to you...FREE.(snail mail of course)

Randy

post-13312-14150799250938_thumb.jpg

post-13312-14150799251154_thumb.jpg

If anyone needs a carpet piece for the hatch, this came out of my 73 240. It's not perfect but with the new carpet paints it would look nice. I would rather someone who needs one use it instead of throwing it away. So, if anyone wants it leave me your name and address and I'll ship it to you...FREE.(snail mail of course)

Randy

Sent you a PM

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.