G'day - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

G'day

Featured Replies

Hi,

Greg from Brisbane here, I have no Zed at present, my last one was sold by my wife when I was unwell and now have a hankering for a n other one. I will post some pics of the old beast and list the mods I did to it (from memory) and if anyone has any questions I will hopefully have some memorable answers. Cheers and hope everyone has a great new years.

Greg

Good to see another Brisbane-ite!

Hope that you find a suitable zed, what are you looking for?

Cheers

Luke

  • Author

Another 260z this one will have a proper VG30dett rather than the VG30det in it..... i learned a few lessons from the last build that i could do better, if i could upload pics to the forum i would show what i did to the last one.

Greg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.