IGNORED

1972 Datsun 240Z For Sale.

roster

1972 Datsun 240Z For Sale.

90% Restored

This car is very complete and original. Antique White, w/ Burg Interior. Not one rip or tear. Two Hairline cracks over gauges in dash.

Non-Stock items include new 5spd Trans, Period Mags, (very tastefull w/spinners) Alpine CD (Door were not cut for speakers)

Stock Items include:

Recent Clutch and Slave Cylinder

U-Joints

Struts

Shocks

Brakes Calipers and Cylinders

Tires

Radiator

All new hoses and Belts in last 6 Months

Re-sync carbs, carbs rebuilt

exhaust

New rear diff gaskets and seals

The list goes on and on….

This car needs a home for someone who can care for it. Will only sell to owner w/ garage for it. …It deserves this… I am the third owner for last 6 months and need a four seater now. First owner was wife of Livermore California Datsun dealer, Second Owner for 22 years was an engineer in Berkeley, CA. I live in SF. The car has always been garaged and is extremely clean.

$7000 is the asking price. Make me a deal I cannot refuse. I can send photos but only if you call first to express your interest. Try to reach me directly before leaving a message.

Ross J.

415/673-7051 Eves

415/531-3949 Day