1970 wire harness - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1970 wire harness

Featured Replies

Refreshing my 1970 240Z and replacing the engine wire harness, it has seen better days. I have a nice one from a 1971, the part number supercedes by one from mine.

The only difference that I see is that 2 main power connectors, one that plugs into the dash harness, the other into the body harness, have spade connectors on the '70 harness, while the '71 has a plug connector. I am assuming that if I simply change the connector, everything will work fine.

Have any of you been here, done that?

Thanks all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.