Anybody using Centerline wheels? - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anybody using Centerline wheels?

Featured Replies

I just recently finished a 9 month restore on the 77 280z and I am shopping around for wheels to put on it this spring. As of right now i am stuck with the stock 280z hub cabs:( . I am looking to upgrade to a 17in wheel and i was wondering Has anyone used Centerline wheels? Has anyone used the konig imagine wheels?

Thanks

I have Centreline Razors on my ZX...15x8. No issues with them. The tire installer did complain about the hassle he had balancing them...but his extra effort made the car a dream to drive...

GWGarrard

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.