Dream Car Garage on Speed TV - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Dream Car Garage on Speed TV

Featured Replies

I finally got to see the episode, "Hard work pays off" that covered the Walter Mitty Historic Sports Car Race event back in April. I'm not sure when it was first broadcast but they're showing reruns of it a few times this week. I'm not sure about other providers but DirecTV showing it again tonight at midnight.

The first minute or two of the show provides footage from the event including a drive-by of the Georgia Z Club tent where my car was parked.

I wish I had Cable, Dream Car Garage is a fun show

When I had it, I lived for Sundays on Spike tv, Speed tv, Overhauling..

I finally got to see the episode, "Hard work pays off" that covered the Walter Mitty Historic Sports Car Race event back in April. I'm not sure when it was first broadcast but they're showing reruns of it a few times this week. I'm not sure about other providers but DirecTV showing it again tonight at midnight.

The first minute or two of the show provides footage from the event including a drive-by of the Georgia Z Club tent where my car was parked.

I saw it last night Mike. Your Z looked sweet! I need to try to make this event this year. I am only an 1.5 hours away.
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Crap! I was watching Dream Car Garage last night but didn't see any Z's as I was switching around and eventually turned off the TV. What a shame ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.