240Z antenna switch on eBay - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z antenna switch on eBay

Featured Replies

Well, I know it is NOT out of a 73 since I just removed mine to install a new radio. The one from the 73 is a lever type switch and not like the rocker style shown there.

While we're on the subject. I'm trying to figure out where to mount my antenna switch since I'm replaced the old radio.. Presently it's connected but just dangling out from behind the console under the dash on the drivers side.......

Anybody have any thoughts as to where to mount it?

you're right Tomohawk. I didn't read the add closely enough...

It is off of an AM only radio.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.