Floor carpet & vinyl - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Floor carpet & vinyl

Featured Replies

On a 78 280Z-

Does anybody have some good pictures of the way the vinyl and carpeting are applied to the floor & sides on a 280Z? I have the seats & front carpet out, and I'm going to see if I can do the carpets right this time:

PO had the carpet wall-to-wall, and stuffed under the scuff plates.

Also, it might help to have a pic of how the carpet lays under the seats. Mine were cut and just laid in between the seat rails.

thx

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.