adjustable cam sprocket - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

adjustable cam sprocket

Featured Replies

I was wondering if anybody had a dual chain adjustable cam sprocket let me know thanks.

Do you mean an adjustable sprocket for an L24/26/28? I'm confused by "dual chain".

A lot of engines use a single row chain, 22RE, most V8s, I think even the KA24. They tend to stretch quickly and break prematurely, so a dual row chain is a big upgrade.

All L's use a dual row chain. Arizona Z Car has an adjustable gear, Nissan Comp does too. Do a search and I'm sure you'll find info.

I was wondering if anybody had a dual chain adjustable cam sprocket let me know thanks.

If you're looking to buy one, PM me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.