Can't find a thread from a couple weeks ago - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Can't find a thread from a couple weeks ago

Featured Replies

I'm looking for a thread about a guy who destroyed his R200. He was drag racing and the cross pin shaft had come part way out and smacked around the inside of the case. He had pics, and I'm after the pics, but I can't find the thread to ask the guy if he would mind me using them.

Anyone remember this? Can someone find it for me? I searched and can't seem to locate it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.