electrical nightmare - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

electrical nightmare

Featured Replies

when I got my 240z the guy who owned it before me had "re-done" the wiring. it turned out that he had completely messed it up and now the headlights didn't work (well, they turned on , but werent very bright.) I tried to fix it myself but then found out that he hadn't even used the right colored wires.

the z cars are renowned for electrical problems. so be sure that all of the electrical components work, beause if they dont it can be a huge pain or money sink to fix

  • Author

this was meant to be a response to the guy who was looking to buy the 69/70 240z, but I guess I pressed new thread instead of respond

sorry

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.