Z's on YouTube - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z's on YouTube

Featured Replies

After seeing other people's YouTube Z videos I had to do one myself. If you go to my video YouTube will automatically show links to other Z videos.

My car is the 319th Z made in 11/69. It is mostly stock and has never been rebuilt. I tached it up to 6k RPMs in 2nd and 3rd. The straight 6's sound cool :-)

Nice! :devious:

I cant wait to get some of my own 240z clips on Youtube. You cant find many 240 through 280 clips let a lone without it having a V8 under the hood.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.