IGNORED

Anyone in the Sacramento/Stockton/Solano area....

sleepy-z

I started a new forum on another site, its for meets/drives/shows/drag+autoracing

for all Z's to post and welcome to any ideas in those areas. You will have to sign in(screename) to post but I am trying to get all the s30-z33 owners I can in the area to sign in so we can keep in touch on doing meets/anything in our area together or doing drives to meets in the bay area together easier. This is not club related in anyway and it never will be, simply a spot for locals to meetup since there are so many owners in this region and not much happening.

Dont be afraid of the 300zx part of the link, its a all Z site and I am just using it as a central location since it was free and easy to use.

http://300zxclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115

as of right now, no meets scheduled on january but there will more then likely be something, just about every to every other weekend out here is a Z meet or show or drive ....

www.zonc.org is a local club that has a calender to view but there are non clubs that do meets also out here, just email me when its closer and I will let you know...

z32ands30@aol.com