where do I sell??????? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

where do I sell???????

Featured Replies

I've got many '72 240 and some '76 280z parts to sell, including a '72 240z, crack free !!!NO CRACKS!! dashboard with all working gauges. (The clock is slow, probably just needs to be cleaned) Where can I post this info. reply on the forum or at ttown240z@hotmail.com

How about trying the "For Sale" Forum of 240Z.org??? You're almost there if you got here!

------------------

Carl Stahlnecker

72 240Z "Bambikiller"

cstahlnecker@hotmail.com

bambikiller240@altavista.com

  • 4 weeks later...

Do you still have the dash. What color? I would be interested, but not the gauges. Does the clock work? If so, that would interest me.

Originally posted by ttown240z@hotmail.com:

I've got many '72 240 and some '76 280z parts to sell, including a '72 240z, crack free !!!NO CRACKS!! dashboard with all working gauges. (The clock is slow, probably just needs to be cleaned) Where can I post this info. reply on the forum or at ttown240z@hotmail.com

I need a 5 speed for a 73.....got one?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.