Box Flares? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Box Flares?

Featured Replies

OK...I looked on the forum and didnt see anything regarding this and we use to call them Box Flares in the 70 and 80's but am looking for a kit that someone might know who makes box Flares for a 76 Z? any info ?:classic:

Raven

  • Author

these are pretty close to what I was talking about but there are much wider flares I have seen. I dont see many people using these type of flares, I see alot of the rounded type..

thx for the info tho...!

Raven

  • Author

here like these...this person didnt say where he got them?

Rave

post-9136-14150798663071_thumb.jpeg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.