IGNORED

Intel Pentium D 820 and Intel Mobo, discounted price for ClassicZcars.com

Pir0San

(Note: I didn't see any place for stuff unrelated to Z's in the classifieds, so I figured I'd place it here)

Hey guys, I'm trying to sell my cpu/mobo combo that I bought about 6 months ago. It's an Intel Pentium D 820, with an Intel D945PSN motherboard. It comes complete with all boxes, software, and I will also include an updated driver cd with it. I want to sell this as soon as possible, because I need some funds for a new project. The setup is used, but well taken care for, never overheated, and it did a great job for gaming. I've got it listed on Craigslist for $220, but I'd be willing to let it go for less to anyone here on CZC, since you all are like family to me.

If you're interested, send me a PM, or post in this thread, with an offer, and I'll get back to you with the details.

Any other questions, or want to see some pics, check out my craigslist listing here:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/sys/221495124.html

Also, I'll be posting this on Zdriver.com (since the guys there are cool too), so if you see this ad there, don't feel like I'm trying to scam or anything, I just want to sell this to fund my project.

Thanks!