Fuel Pump Update - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fuel Pump Update

Featured Replies

For those who may be suffering the same affliction:

I took all the advice given, and through process of elimination I found that the fuel pump is in-fact bad. I unplugged the two wires that run to the pump found behind the passenger side seat, connected a volt meter (red to green / black to black), had the wife turn the motor and watched for electrical activity.

Sure enough there is juice going to the pump :) , plugged the wires back together, got underneath the car and put my hand on the pump and my ear right next to it, instructed the wife to turn the motor again............................................ nothing, absolutely dead::disappoin .

When the new pump (from eBay) comes in, I'll alert you of my success......(hopefully)

Ciao, thanks for the help..........

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.