Interior Photos - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Interior Photos

Featured Replies

As some of you may know I bought Steves (skubz) 240K hardtop.

He had stripped out the interior, most of its is in a box.

I'd like some close up photos of the interior for reference so I know what goes where, and whats missing etc.

In particular photos of the headlining, where it meets the window frames (doors, rear windows), A, C piliar mouldings, handles, interior lights. I havent been through the box completly yet, but some bits are broken, so I guess I'll be after some bits of trim soon.

Just add the photos to this thread, then others can use them as a reference too.

Thanks :)

If you need closer images, give a location reference based on one of those images

eg upper left quarter of pic ......

Bugga!

I only have a somewhat dirty light grey one from a 4dr but the spacing of the supports look pretty much the same.

If you get stuck you are welcome to that for a pattern and I can always measure the 2dr one to make sure.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.