Need Help With Springs - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need Help With Springs

Featured Replies

Doug-

Keep in mind that I am still running a "stock size" tire (185/75 -14)...

Front: 26 1/8"

Rear: 25 1/8"

Measurements to top of wheel well, center line of hub. Currently I have a little negative camber which makes the rear sit a little lower than it should. I will be correcting it this winter during the down time... Damn snow! I can't wait to get transfered back down south!

Nate

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.