new 78' 280 owner - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

new 78' 280 owner

Featured Replies

Hi, everyone my name is Eddy and I'm a new Z-holic..:stupid: ...(pause for effect) and, I think its great that you guys are here and i hope to use all of your experences to help me resore and improve my Z. And by the way is there anyone in the las vegas area or am i all alone out here?

Welcome to the club, eddyonelv!

I don't know if there are any members in LV, but there are some four hours west.

I would imagine that should you find bodies in the boneyard, they will be rust free, much to the envy of all.

Post some pictures, ask some questions, use the search feature in the site, and chip in whenever you can.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.