valve adjustment.. - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

valve adjustment..

Featured Replies

does anyone know where i can get the valves adjusted on my 76 280z here in san antonio? this is one thing ive never done before and dont really wanna mess it up.

thanks

Nope, but it's not too hard to do. Actually it's pretty easy. If you do a search you can find the instructions on this site (I'm too lazy to type it out and I know it's been done before). I would suggest adjusting them cold first to get the hang of it and then adjust them warm when you are feeling like an old pro.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.