fuel filler hose - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

fuel filler hose

Featured Replies

Ok i need a fuel filler hose for my 72 240. Anyone know where i can get one.

  • Author

They are proud of that part $101.99

Maybe you can get lucky and get the one on ebay. It is not my luck.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I believe I paid $70-$80 8 or 9 years ago. I know a lot of people seem to complain about MSA prices. Perhaps all of these people could do the rest of us a huge favor by going into business together and selling parts at steep discounts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.