Big Time Change In Plans - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Big Time Change In Plans

Featured Replies

As I have said I sold my corvette to take this 240Z on the way I feel it should be in order to be my dream Z. Well some ppl. just have bad luck. Like the guy I sold my vette to. He just called me to let me know he lost it lastnight and 100% wrecked it. sideways into A lightpole @ 70 mph. damn near cut it clean in half. He is ok got a few cuts nothing bad. Anyway the car was A 88 corvette ragtop with 34,000 real miles and I am buying whats left of it on Mon.

Man is that corvette driveline gona look n act sweet in my Z. :love:

post-1469-14150792025422_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.