Hello everyone! - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hello everyone!

Featured Replies

Hello, everyone! This is actually the first forum that I've ever joined so yep, I'm a forum newbie! It's nice to meet you all. :) I have a 73 z. It needs some work done to it, but it's still a good car.

Update your stats to show your location and you might find local guys to help you with her.

E

Welcome to the board Terry. What sort of condition is the car in and what are you plans for it? Let's see some pics!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.