please hep me find this.... - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

please hep me find this....

Featured Replies

Ok now I saw A pic next to A name it was A cutaway pic of a 240Z. Like A blueprint type pic in but in green.

I have e-mailed and done A priv. message to the person with it but no answer.

I want A copy of this!!!! I work at A printing shop and would love to run off some posters of this. Please help me.....

:beard:

Is this a picture you would see in a manual where you can see thru the body into all the guts of the car? If so there are 3 posters of 240Z's like this in motorsports new catalog on page 32 in black and white. Not sure if this is what you are looking for but....?

I have e-mailed and done A priv. message to the person with it but no answer.

I want A copy of this!!!! I work at A printing shop and would love to run off some posters of this. Please help me.....

:beard:

Dude, a little patience, geez. :hurt:

I was trying to track down where I originally got the picture from.

It om here.

http://www.autotrend.com/9519.html

I modified it a bit, cropped, inverted, coloured to make it look like a blue print so it looked like the attached picture, but that's the best I can do for sourceing it.

Catch You.

OzLime240Z

post-2364-14150792022117_thumb.jpg

Is there anything like this available in poster form is Australia???

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I don't know about australia but this is the same poster available through motorsports that I had seen (earlier post). You can order their catalog from www.zcarparts.com. The website by Ozlime is the same poster and artist.

  • Author

Thanks for all the help. sorry about the stress on getting this but this weekend is about the only time I will have A free press to run posters. :beard:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.