Door and hatch locks w/keys - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Door and hatch locks w/keys

Featured Replies

I am trying to find someone/place that sells the door locks and hatch lock. I currently have to use two differnt keys and would like to get everything to one (except ignition). I did a search and found recommendations for a couple web sites, but they didn't list them. So......does anyone know a for sure source?

This is for a '71 I picked up last week.

Thanks in advance for assistance....this site has a lot of helpful folks from what I have read.

-Bill-

post-11611-14150797670555_thumb.jpg

Why not pay a locksmith to re-key the hatch to match the doors?

Why not pay a locksmith to re-key the hatch to match the doors?

Yhea, good idea. It's might even be cheaper than buying a new lock.

Mike didn't you buy a new lock/key set from me on ebay? lolz

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.