IGNORED

Hey folks.

am excited to come across the site.

I have had my 72 24oz for over 10 years.

I got to drive on in 74 while in highschool ... so as you can imagine it became the car I always wanted.

Great car but now I want to explore a few options such as a msd system.

It has a 280 engine with electronic ignition now ... any suggestions?

I will add a photo of the engine once I figure out how. I did upload a couple of pics but an not sure they are properly attached to this message.

post-11765-14150797599088_thumb.jpg

post-11765-141507975999_thumb.jpg

Hey welcome to the board. There are a few posts here on adding an MSD, including on e I did recently on my 73'. Just use the search feature and you should find them easily.

I believe there is one in the tech articles as well. It too should come up when doing a search.

That is a mighty fine looking Z. Is it black or dark blue? Is the suspension stock? I don't know if the MSD is really worth it. It can't hurt but that money could provide greater reward.

Anyways what is your Z philosophy? Crazy fast? Daily driver? Weekend cruiser? An MSD wouldn't hurt, but if you really want performance then the money could be better spent.