Arizonazcar equal length header specs? - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Arizonazcar equal length header specs?

Featured Replies

I emailed the folks at arizonazcar.com about getting the primary and secondary diameters for their Zcar 6-1 equal length header and so far have yet to get a reply - it's been like 2 weeks. Does anyone have this data they can share with me?

(Am wondering if it is worth keeping the non-equal length 3-2-1 header I have right now.)

After much consideration, I decided on the Nismo unit with the 1 5/8 primaries. They are 32" equal length headers. Very nice. I hope mine will be here soon.

Got it from Strictly Z. Ask for Yuichi.

Mike

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.