Anyone ever heard of doing this! - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone ever heard of doing this!

Featured Replies

I heard of different way to flush your cooling system. Use distilled water and a bottle of Jet Dry and run it for a couple of days and drain it and refill. Has anyone tried this and does it work? I heard about this on hybridZ from jtmortenson.

I have not heard of that one, what I have been told was to use distilled wares and white vinegar-if it can clean the boiler scale out of a Mr. Coffee, it should get the scale out of the cooling system-assuming there isn't a problem with the metals and the chemestry.

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.