IGNORED

240K in just cars magazine?

Dat 240K

in the latest just cars magazine there is a 240K discribed as; Datsun skyline gt rd20 they'er asking $15 000 is there such thing or is some one pulling on the wrong legROFL ?

it has l24 with triple webers, oil cooler, extractors, factory wide rims and flares its a white 2dr dosent look that good. ill post pics later. by the way the seller lives in Qld maybe someone could check it out?

That is Ray Furgeson, sounds like they made a mistake when doing it - it should be RB20 with triple webbers. Not to sniff at!!!

By the way, that same magazine has a "History of the Z" article (the beginning a small series I guess). My suggestion would be DONT BOTHER. Absolutely terrible with not only factual mistakes but grammatical errors too.

anyway in the SA trader there is a r31 for $100 just has engine problems and not reged i was thinking of grabbing it for upgrades what do think? or not far from were i live there is a C210 sitting in a padock which one would be easier to transfer parts to my 240K?

The c210 would be EASIER to transfer parts from, as just about averything mechanical is interchangable with the c110 and bolts up. However, the interchangable parts from the r31 would be superior yet harder to transfer. For example, the braking system and the struts (correct me?). My advice is to grab both :D The c210 sounds like itd be free anyway, and for $100, you cant go wrong with the r31.

Tom

hmm grab them both sounds good but i would have to make room i all ready own too many cars looks like ill have to sell some cars to bye some cars thanks for the advice the c210 looks like it could still be a runner as well and also may have some spare parts i had a quick look at it last week on my way somewhere to see if it had a sign on it but i didnt anyway the back seat was full of gaskets and other goodies