IGNORED

Victor Laury and his Saturday crew

240ZX

Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't make it to the start of your outing Saturday but, I did get out for a late afternoon run up and down HWY 33. I had a suspision I just might see you guys coming down 33.......sure enough, saw Victor out front but, even with my waving arm out my window old Victory was obviously focused else where. Come on Victor, there wasn't even any good looking women on the side of the road in Ojai. A minute or two later I passed some of the other guys and got the big Datsun wave. I'm sure you guys had a great time, especially with the good weather. Looked like it was a total roadster run....didn't see any Zs in the group!? Anyway, just thought I'd mention that I saw you guys Saturday in Ojai.

Tom

Hay Tom!! No Way! I missed you?!?! Yes we had a blast. No 510's or Z's showed up, but a late model corvette and 7 datsun roadsters. There ar links to photos and even some video on 2nd and 3rd page of HERE

Ya, saw you and the guy behind you just as you guys were coming through the stop light (going right toward Ventura) in Ojai. The rest of your group, a bit behind you, saw my red 240 and arm came out and were waving...of course I reciprocated! I was taking a run up and down 33 to fullfil my weekly need for four wheel fun. Shoot, now I know why the traction was better coming down the hill as opposed to up the hill.....you guys had just layed down some rubber in the corners! Thanks. It seems as though your route is a good one. Would be happening to get a group of Z's to do this route! I watched a couple of the videos, especially coming down 33, and recognized all the corners....very cool! Glad you all had a good time.

Tom