IGNORED

Need L-28 turbo guru in Cinci Area

sporto

I have a 78 Z w/ 82 ZXT engine that is almost ready for the road. The car runs extremely rich and I have exhausted all means of trying to remedy it myself.

Does anyone know of someone in the S.W. Ohio/ N. Kentucy area who would be willing to help out. Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Brendan, your enthusiasm and willingness to jump in and help out as you have in your first couple of posts is commendable, and your ideas are along the right lines, but I would imagine that Sporto has either given up on the car, or on this site, seeing as his post is from 7 months ago. Hopefully, he got the problem figured out, but we may never know.

Don't worry, I think most of us have accidentally brought up an old abandoned thread before, I know I have.

Anyway, why not post some photos of your Z, as well as any questions you may have-I'm sure someone will be able and willing to help!