Name and Size tire original 72 240Z - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Name and Size tire original 72 240Z

Featured Replies

Today I was doing a little work on my tail lights which I am sill having problems to get working. Blinkers and brake lights work and there is no side marker lights either!! But I check under the rear carpet and checked my spair brand new 14 inch rim with Bridgestone tire could that be original !!!! Any ideas for the lights ??? What was the name and size of original 72 240Z tire and any ideas with the lights ????

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.