Hood Release Cable - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hood Release Cable

Featured Replies

I have tried to locate a hood release cable for my 1978 Z. I can't seem to find one. Can any one please tell me where I can locate one.

I'm not sure of it's availability now, but I bought one from the dealer about 5 years ago. The Nisssan part number is 65640-N4800.

Like blake said check the dealer.You might be suprised on what you can still get.I got the drivers side upper hinge and the lock assembly from them last week.The hinge was cheaper than i could find aftermarket.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.