Air Dam for my Z - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Air Dam for my Z

Featured Replies

I'm looking to put an air dam on my '73 Z but I want something that isn't totally out there. If anyone's got pictures of your Z or anyone elses with one on it that would be great cuz I'm just trying to get an idea of what looks good with the car without making it look like something made for street racing.

You can see a pic of mine in the "Best Pose with a Z Car" -- it's a front view of the car, you can see the air dam.

I may be selling the air dam, since I want mine to restore mine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.