Now We have another issue - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Now We have another issue

Featured Replies

  • Author
this happened to my Z when I replaced my master and slave cylinders. The rods on both cylinders were too short (the new ones), so all I did was replace them with the old ones...problem solved.

I don't have an old one to go by seeing I was auto. However, I checked the rebuilt slave at the parts store and they were identical. As far as the master rod, I'll have to either order a new one and compare them or figure something else out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.