IGNORED

240 or 260 at Rocklin CA Pick-N-Pull

owenk

I was just at the Rocklin CA Pick-N-Pull and there is a nice 240, maybe 260 in the yard. I say maybe because it did not have a 240 carb setup but the glove box door said 240Z and did not look for other clues because it was starting to rain. It looks like it has had some restoration work; following is what I saw in a quick glance:

Glove box door was in very good shape and is now mine.

The pass side fender is very good

Hatch is good with glass

Tail lights are in "good" shape with some hairline cracks in the reverse lenses.

Hood is good

Clock was present

Man Trans.

There was another 240-260 with finned rims I have seen some folks call them "Turbo" rims because they look like a turbine.

Hey, Owen,

Was the blue 73 still there? I got the tail lights and seats off that one. There were 2 other 240s there at the time (4 weekends ago) but were pretty picked over. One was red, I belive, and the other was white.

Hey, Owen,

Was the blue 73 still there? I got the tail lights and seats off that one. There were 2 other 240s there at the time (4 weekends ago) but were pretty picked over. One was red, I belive, and the other was white.

The nice one was blue but still had the taillights. The red one has the "turbine" stile wheels. I am still debating going back and getting the pass side fender. Will have to take a magnet to see if it has any bondo.