tire recommendations - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

tire recommendations

Featured Replies

the time has come for me to get new tires for my 240zt, I found three brand but I'm not sure what tire would work best ( 225-50-15). I drive my car from spring until

the first snow falls, and only on sunny days. I'm looking for input form anyone that has run one of these tires or have any experience with them. The brands I'm looking at are the Falkens ziex-512, Nito Nt-450 and the BGGoodrich G-Force sport.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...25&ar=50&rd=15

Thanks

I had a chance at a good deal on a set of Dunlop SP Sport 8000 size 215/60/15. At the time I needed a rolling car so I had them mounted up on my Panasport FS 15x7 wheels (I think the offset is 0 but might be 11. It sure looks beefy but very close to wheelwell. The tires received good reviews on TIRE RACK and I hope that the sidewalls don't get sliced up when I get the car running. Springs are Mulholland with orange Koni's. Anybody roll their fenders with good results?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.