Bcdd - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bcdd

Featured Replies

Ok, I'm still working on my high idle problem when down shifting or coasting. I've got an auxilliary air regulator ordered but if that doesn't solve my problem my next step is the BCDD. If I have to replace this does anyone know where to buy one. I've yet to be able to locate one on the internet. I would appreciate any help in this.

Do you know if your car is a California car? If so, the problem you describe is quite common on them and would simply require an adjustment of the altitude switch.........if it's a California car. I hate to see you throwing parts at the problem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.